Pretty much everyone knows what chiropractic care is, and also knowing the main cause that people see a chiropractic specialist: treatment and wellness of spine-related systems, including your muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems.
But did you know that there are much more rewards than just a straight back and good posture? Regular chiropractic care is whole-body wellness, treating you outside and in.
– Headaches are one of the most popular conditions the human body can go through. Macomb County Chiropractic therapy can minimize the consistency and the intensity of tension and migraine headaches. This means alleviation from headache ache having to count on medications.
– George Bakris, a professional on hypertension, published a study in 2007 for the Human Journal of Hypertension. He stated in his findings that an upper cervical adjustment had the same effect as two blood pressure-lowering drugs. On top of that, the consequences of one adjustment lasted more than six months. Which would you rather have? Two office visits a year, or a daily medication routine?
– Did you know that more than half of the teams in the NFL have a chiropractic physician on staff? This is because regular visits show an improve in immune system activity, a reduction in overall stress and muscle tension, and naturally increases your energy levels. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods and other professional athletes swear by their chiropractor.
– There are a number of techniques chiropractic doctors can rely on to assist in the alignment of vertebra. They can use manual, mechanical, as well as electrical adjustment procedures, often with no ache at all. This is all done without any invasive treatments, or relying on medications to help in the healing process. Chiropractic treatment is completely natural, requiring almost no recovery time.
– Chiropractic improves the immune system, making your body more resistant to colds and viruses. Dr. Ronald Pero of the Preventative Medicine Institute studied 107 long-term chiropractic clients. He found that their immune systems were about 200 percent stronger than individuals who did not receive chiropractic therapy.
– Clients who are regularly treated also begin to feel certain rewards in their everyday lives. They experience less discomfort from everyday actions. Chiropractic has been shown to boost sleep in both adults and children. Better sleep means more energy, which will already be raising from regular treatments, in addition to a perceivable drop in daily fatigue.
– With less need for medication, a stronger immune system, and stronger skeletal support, you might find that you visit a medical doctor less. Fewer trips to the doctor mean significant loss in medical costs, including medications. So significant that costs from medications and hospital admissions can be cut in half by regular chiropractic visits, according to a study by the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics.